Web Technologies play an important role in the web app development process. Moreover, as with any technology, these are in a constant state of evolution.
You must know the latest technologies to create a web app that ticks all the boxes. There are innumerable technologies that can use to create highly functional and responsive web apps.
In this article, we have selected only those that are critical for web app development.
9 Web Technologies For Web App Development
Web development is an exciting profession, wherein you have to deal with a gamut of technologies both current and evolving to create an amazing product.
1. Web Assembly
- Web Assembly is a low-level assembly language type code that has a compact binary format.
- It can run smoothly in any modern web browser and gives a native-like performance.
- Furthermore, it also helps programming languages such as C/C++, C#, and Rust a target that allows them to run on the web.
- It helps designers to build web applications that are use in CAD applications, video altering, games, and music.
2. Movement user interface design
- The movement user interface design helps the web app developer to create highly intuitive user interfaces.
- It allows the developer to not only improve the user experience but also convey the message that your brand represents interestingly.
- Site pages that use motion design along with other intuitive components appeal to the taste of the users, which in turn leads to brand loyalty.
- If you want to improve traffic to your website and retain customers, then you have to make your web app engaging with chatbots facility.
- Including highly functional well-designed chatbots ensures that the user gets relevant information about the products and services that your business offers.
- Since chatbots offer information spontaneously, it helps the user to make an informed choice.
4. Backend technology
- The backend technology is critical for the flawless performance of the web app.
- The backend of a web app does all the processing of incoming requests.
- Based on the processing, it creates and sends the relevant response to the client.
Some of the art technologies that are used to develop the backend of a web app include the following.
- These are all high-end object-oriented programming languages.
- They process the backend functionality of a web app.
- The codes of these programs link the web to the database of the web app.
- Furthermore, these languages manage the connections of the user and provide power to the web application.
- The backend works in sync with the front end of the web app to provide desired experience to the end-user.
- Each one of these programs that we have listed here has its pros and cons, and you have to make a cost-benefit analysis to select which one of these would serve your requirements the best.
5. Frontend technology
- Frondend technology primarily deals with the users’ experience of how they perceive the functioning of the web application.
- It deals with the functionality of the web app, ease of navigation, and design.
- Since the front end, design of a web app affects the trust and confidence of the users as well as the branding, it is considered a vital element for the success of a web app.
Some of the technologies that ensure that you create an attractive and professional-looking front end of a web app include the following.
- JQuery and many more.
Moreover, the back-end and front-end technologies are the most important components of a web application. To know more in detail about them, you can refer to this blog on Technology Stack for Web Application Development.
6. Artificial Intelligence
- Web app developers are using artificial intelligence to create highly intuitive products.
- Artificial intelligence helps the developer to create more functionalities in a web application.
Some important functionalities that rely on artificial intelligence to give amazing results include the following.
- Voice-based interaction.
- Improving the SEO strategy.
- Making the web app testing process automatic.
- Make significant improvements in the content as well as traffic channels.
- Rendering high-quality video content.
- Giving a highly personalized store experience.
- Improving the cognitive abilities of the web app.
7. Dynamic Web Applications
- Dynamic Web Applications are very versatile apps can use without downloading any portable application.
- It gives the users an application-like feel to it into their program thanks to its advanced web capacities.
- Blockchain technology ensures a high level of security of your data.
- The blockchain is a distributed database.
- This ensures a higher level of availability compared to other non-distributed applications.
- Furthermore, in case there is a failure, then you can isolate the damaged part from the complete network so that the effect of the failure is limited.
- A web application framework is critical for the development of any web application.
- It is needed for the development of web applications, web resources, and web APIs.
- The frameworks are needed to build and deploy the web application smoothly on the World Wide Web.
Some of the important frameworks that are needed to develop the web application include the following.
- Laravel or Codeigniter for PHP.
- Ruby on Rails for Ruby.
- Twitter Bootstrap for HTML and CSS.
Also Read: PHP 7.4 Vs. PHP 8.0
Web Technologies related to web app development are constantly changing. As a web app developer, you should continuously update your domain knowledge.
This will help you to make web apps that do not only use the latest technology but also offer the client better features and functionalities.