Google is the most popular and extensively search engine used by a lot of internet users. It is like a database for information on any vast subject that you can think of.
Besides the fact that Google provides very useful information on anything you want to know about, this powerful search engine also provides a few tricks with which you can have fun while surfing the internet. One of the fun tricks that Google provides is known as “Google Gravity.”
In this article, I will reveal what it is, how it works, and how you can use it (for fun).
What Is Google Gravity?
How Google Gravity Works?
When Google Gravity is activated, all items on a Google screen suddenly start seeing the need to obey the law of gravity. Hence, they all fall to the bottom of the screen as if they had been dropped from the sky. Interestingly, when they fall, you can then decide to drag and place them anywhere you want on the screen.
How to Use it?
There are two methods you can use to access it:
- Look for the search result that has the title, Google Gravity – Mr. Doob and click on it. (It is most likely going to be the first result).
- Wait for the website to load fully – it may take some time, depending on your internet speed. You can then move your mouse to see the Gravity in action as everything on the webpage will tumble and fall to the bottom of the screen (as if it is under the influence of the natural law of gravity).
- You can decide to take the fun to another level by moving those fallen items to other parts of the screen using your mouse.
This method works very well for Mobile Phones, P.Cs, and laptops.
If the above method does not work for you, then don’t worry since there’s another method to get it working. Here are the steps to follow to activate Gravity:
- Click on the I’m Feeling Lucky option. This will take you straight to the Gravity page.
- You can then move your cursor to start seeing Gravity in action.
Accessing Gravity on a Mobile Device:
It is advisable to make use of the first method to access and experience how Gravity works on your mobile phones.
- Look for the search result that has the title, Google Gravity – Mr. Doob and click on it. It should now open the Gravity page. You can also COPY THIS LINK and paste it directly into your browser to go to the Gravity page directly
NOTE: If it doesn’t work on your phone even after trying the above methods, consider switching your mobile browser’s browsing mode to Desktop. For instance, if you’re using Chrome browser on your mobile phone, click on the menu option at the top right corner of the app. You can then see an option called Desktop Site or Desktop Mode which you can use to open a webpage in desktop mode.
Finally, we have explored how Google Gravity works and how to make use of it. You can therefore take your google search to another level by utilizing this fun google tweak while digging for information on the search engine.
With this said, since you’re very likely going to find this feature very much fun, you may also want to know whether there are possibly other tweaks on google that work like Gravity. Fortunately, there are some other Google Search Engine tweaks that work as the aforementioned do. But we’re definitely not going to cover them in this article. (We may do that in later articles).