We all have habits that inhibit our development and sometimes destruction. Some people like to sleep for a long time and some love to have a hearty meal. Then they complain about obesity and poor health. If you realize the inferiority of such bad habits, that is good. But getting rid of them is not so easy. Kriya yoga which we are discussing here helps to get rid of bad habits. It can call an easy way to do so.
It must perform every day for 40 days. So, if you are ready for great yoga practices to get rid of bad habits, then start it in a sequence. But avoid this yoga, if you are pregnant, in the postpartum period, or problems with the spine.
All of the following exercises should be performed with your eyes closed and with the focus on the brow center. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is a great way to learn more about the benefits of yoga and meditation.
Sit in any position you like for meditation and bend hands at the elbows. Connect the palms at chest level and the pads of the thumbs point towards the heart centre. The other fingers should be pointing upwards, breathe in and out slowly continue for 11 minutes.
- To perform the first element of the practice, lie on your back, arms extended along the body. For 3 minutes, alternately lift up the left, then the right leg to the perpendicular with the floor. Slowly lift on the inhale, and return to the starting position on the exhale. Fingers raised its feet to pull upward.
- The second element of practice will also be performed lying on your back. Lift your head, neck, and shoulders above the floor. Now, inhale and bend one leg at the knee and stretch it to the chest. The second straight leg is also slightly raised above the floor. On the exhale, return to the starting position and perform the same movement, changing the leg. Straight arms hold the canopy along the body. Like the previous exercise, perform the movement for 3 minutes.
- The third element of the practice – we are all familiar Pose – downward Dog. You must stand on all four: Pelvis file up, straighten your legs, lower your heels to the floor and lower your head behind the line of straight arms. Stay in the inverted position for 3 minutes.
- The fourth element of the practice is the Cobra pose (Bhujangasana). To perform it from the previous asana, gently lower down yourself on your stomach. Now place your hands under your shoulders. As you inhale, lift your upper body off the floor and open your chest. Slightly bent elbows to the maximum and stay in position for 2 minutes.
- To perform the fifth element of the practice, turn over on your back again. Hands bend at the elbows, place the palms on the back of the head. After that, bend the legs at the knees, place the feet on the floor. Now inhale and lift your head, shoulders. But shoulder blades above the floor, on the exhale, return to the starting position. Continue the drill for 2 minutes.
- To perform the sixth element of the Kriya yoga practice, straighten your legs and lift them above the floor. After that join your hands on your chest in Namaste, lift your head and shoulders above the floor as well. But look at the toes of your feet. Stay in this position for 2 minutes. Inhale and exhale sharply and quickly.
- The seventh element of the practice is the bow Posture. To enter it, turn over on your stomach, bend your knees and take your straight arms back. Afterward, lift your upper body off the floor, grab your ankles with your palms and open your chest. Stay in this position for 2 minutes and check great energy.
- The last and eighth element of the main part of the practice is Ushtrasana (camel pose). To perform it, kneel, bend back, place your palms on your heels. Stay in the position for 2 minutes. Try all these poses and you will get engage in doing productive which will help to leave all bad habits. If you want to become a certified yoga teacher then you can join a 200-hour yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh.
For overcoming bad habits, kriya yoga is the best. Boost your body with yoga and meditation to live long and stay healthy. You can also share this yoga on social media to aware about people about it. Do you want to create a yoga flyer for posting it on your social media page ?? Then create an attractive yoga flyer using PhotoADKing’s flyer maker tool, where you can add your own image, text, and change background colors easily.