Pay Per Click or PPC is a way of digital marketing that is used to bring traffic to your blog or website. Today, we are going to tell you about this one of the best advertising technique. In today’s era, the Internet is a cheap and easy way to reach all people. Through this, you can easily reach your point of view to any person.
Most visitors come from a blog or website via a search engine. That’s why all the blogger or website owner wants that their website ranks better in the search engine. Because better search engine rank gives more visitors to the blog. Search Engine Optimization is a Free Organic Result but PPC is a Paid Advertisement.
What is PPC?
PPC stands for pay per click. As the name suggests, pay per click means paying for per click. It is a Digital marketing model or we can say an Online marketing model in which the advertising resources give funds for every click on the ad.
This is a method you can use to buy some widgets for your blog, and you pay for the advertising company instead of that visit. When you use google, you will see that as soon as you search for something, some links in the search result will be written after Ad. This is a display-based payment model, if your ad is not clicked, you do not have to make any payment.
Pricing of Pay Per Click
Determining the value of each click depends on which country the advertiser hopes to get from the country and on which type of visitor. Factors that affecting the cost of PPC advertising,
If you advertise your blog through your blog’s pay per click, then its value depends on the fact that you want to get a visitor by asking. If you want visitors from India, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, and Pakistan, then you have to spend less money per click. But if you want to visit Western countries like the USA, UK, through the pay per click, you can read more money.
The second and main factor for determining the value of PPC is the keyword. This thing also depends on the value of your Pay Per Click advertisement. If you want to advertise your blog with insurance, loan, and software, etc. you have to spend more money. It means that if you advertise your blog with a high CPC keyword you have to spend more money and more money.
History of PPC
Firstly, in 1998, a new company goto.com started a pay per click. The first plan or idea of this advertising model was goto.com’s Bill Grace and the company Idealab. Google started PPC in 1999 and introduced AdWords in Oct 2000, which is today a leading advertising company with pay per click. Although the pay per click could only be introduced in 2002, payments were made for advertising per thousand dollars according to that time.
Also Read in Hindi: Google Question Hub Kya Hai?
Benefits of PPC (Pay Per Click)
- If you want to rank your blog without any SEO, then you can get help from it.
- It is much cheaper than other marketing texts, and you can show your blog’s advertisements with very little money on high-traffic websites, and you will pay for traffic from that traffic to your blog.
- There are some changes from time to time in Google Algorithm, so that the ranking of websites increases or decreases, but results from pay per click remain the same.
- There are some changes from time to time in Google Algorithm so that you can target your audience with Rankin’s pay per click on websites, and sell them products and services if you want or feel the need then you can also target a particular location by PPC. It means that you can advertise your blog by keyword, location, website, device, time, and date target according to your own. G decreases or increases but pay per click has no effect on PPC Does matter.
- You can also promote your blog or website or your business in less budget by paying per click.
- If you have just started a company soon, you can advertise it in less money, or if your company has started an offer, then you can make your offer less accessible to people.
In the Pay Per Click advertising company, Google AdWords, yahoo search marketing and Microsoft Adcenter are the three largest network operators and work under these three bid based models. Cost per click (CPC), depending on the level of competition for search engine and for any keywords.